Berard AIT Auditory Integration Training
Berard AIT is a sound stimulation, auditory training method.
It exercises the ear and the brain, and can be seen as a re-programming of the listening system. Dynamic music with a wide range of frequencies is processed through a system of filters in the AIT device, the Earducator. The volume and tone of the music are constantly and randomly modulated.
Adults & Children
- Speech & Language
- Slow Response Time
- Learning Delays
- Processing Delays
- Fluency Problems
- This is a post-graduate course
- Applicants should have a professional degree in a health related field.
- Previous clinical and computer experience is helpful, but not required in order to learn to conduct QEEG sessions.
COURSE FEE: R8 500
New Courses: Determined by student applications
Account Name: JJ Kemp
Account No: 910 145 371
Branch: Knysna | 623 005
TERMS & CONDITIONS:
- Deposit of R3 000 required.
- Balance to be paid upon registration on the first day of the course.
- Registration form and deposit slip to be faxed to Learning & Hearing Centre.
- Refreshments supplied during the course, but candidates must kindly make provision for their own lunch.
- We would gladly make accommodation recommendations, as well as transport to / from George Airport.