Bio – & Neurofeedback Training
Mental states can be changed through Neurofeedback.
The change can be targeted towards normalization or towards optimal performance.
TARGET: NORMAL PATTERNS
ADULTS & CHILDREN WITH PROBLEMS
- Attention Deficit Disorder
- Epilepsy & Seizures
- Oppositional Defiant Disorder
- Autism & Cerebral Palsy
- Closed Head Injuries
- Migraines & Headache
- Rage & Temper Tantrums
- Anxiety & Panic Attacks
- Insomnia & Sleep Disorders
- Emotional Disturbances
TARGET: OPTIMAL PERFORMANCE
BE THE BEST YOU CAN BE
- Athletic Performance
- Golf Players
- Sport Teams
- Concentration Enhancement
- Six Days of Intensive Learning
- BCIA Required Didactic Theory
- Ten Sessions of Practical NF Experience
- Two Sessions of Client Assessment
- Internship of Six Months
Course Price: R8 500
Starts on: September 2012
Account Name: JJ Kemp
Account No: 910 145 371
Branch: Knysna | 623 005
- Deposit of R3 000 required.
- Balance to be paid upon registration on the first day of the course.
- Registration form and deposit slip to be faxed to Learning & Hearing Centre.
- Refreshments supplied during the course, but candidates must kindly make provision for their own lunch.
- We would gladly make accommodation recommendations, as well as transport to / from George Airport.